Save the Date for a great day of Art & Performances under the Sunnyside Arch!
Join us for a collaborative art project, a performance by the Sunnyside Ballet Studio, visual art show from La Guardia Community College, lawn games, business giveaways and more!
Date: Saturday, August 10
Location: 46th Street between Queens Blvd and Greenpoint Ave, right under the Sunnyside Arch
SCHEDULE: (updated July 12 – please check back for updates!)
- Ongoing all day: Displays of Sunnyside map entries by LaGuardia Community College students
- Ongoing all day: Film projections from the Queens World Film Festival
- 1:30pm – 2pm: Free yoga in the street! Class by Sunnyside Yoga
- 3pm – 4pm: A cappella performance by Ten and Change
- 6pm – 6:30pm: Dance performance from the Sunnyside Ballet Studio
Special this day: join us as we transform 46th Street into a giant lawn! Volunteers needed to help us roll out a pallet’s worth of sod – and they’ll get first dibs on the sod at the end of the day.
For more information visit: http://sunnysideshines.org/?q=events
Thank you to our sponsors and partners!
New York City Department of Transportation, New York City Department of Small Business Services, Associated Marketplace, Fresh N Save, TD Bank
Media partners: New York Daily News, BORO Magazine, LIC Courier Magazine