Save the Date for Saturday, August 3rd for the 2013 Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Concert!
We’re bringing a fun, 1920s vintage theme this year to celebrate the music of Bix Beiderbecke, the 1920s jazz musician who spent his final years in Sunnyside.
SCHEDULE (as of July 12, 2013 – check back for updates!)
- 12:30pm: Sunnyside Drum Corps
- 1:00pm: MAC and Mike, the Antique DJs
- 3:00pm: Smidge Malone and Matt Dallow
- 3:45pm: Costume Contest! Compete for Best 1920s Costume
- 4:00pm: Svetlana and the Delancey Five
- 5:30pm: The Sunnyside Wolverines
Join us for great performances, Lindy Hop, a photo booth, business giveaways and more!
Date: Saturday, August 3
Location: 46th Street between Queens Blvd & Greenpoint Ave, right under the Sunnyside Arch
For more information visit: http://sunnysideshines.org/?q=events
Thank you to our sponsors and partners!
New York City Department of Transportation, New York City Department of Small Business Services, Associated Marketplace, Fresh N Save, TD Bank
Media partners: New York Daily News, BORO Magazine, LIC Courier Magazine